Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Books in the Mail & What to watch for


I love getting mail and I love it even more when it's a book!! I received my book "Letters in Cardboard Boxes" by Abby Slovin today in the mail! I read a great review from my best friend Meghan and I had to get in on it! So this is another book for my shelf :D I'm so happy to finally be starting my book "collection" over again. I'm sad that I had to lose so many books but I'll end up getting them all back. So Keep checking back, i'll be posting a review on my books on here and on GoodReads!





What To Watch For


Amanda Hocking's new book "Torn" is available today! I have yet to read Switched and I'm excited to read these books! I haven't been able to get my copy yet but I will be tomorrow! Yay! What new books are you looking forward to getting?

2 comments: