Saturday, February 18, 2012

Huzaaah! First Entry!

All right folks. I don't know how many blogs I have made or tried to make. All of them seem to go nowhere. So I am trying this one last time. This is going to be my LAST blog creation and the BEST I have ever made!

I figured since I love to read, crochet, and go on about random jots & thoughts (also known as complaining in some cases) that I would attempt a blog about it, then share it with the world and then get BILLIONS of people to love and adore me (HA!) A girl can only hope, right?

-I will be posting about things I have read, want to read or reviews and thoughts on books

-Posting About Patterns I have learned, My own patterns I have created and creations I have made

-And then some random things that tickle my fancy, interesting things that happened to me and thoughts and jots


So there you have it. Hopefully I can kick this off and make it great! See you soon!



3 comments: