Friday, March 2, 2012

In My Mailbox




In My Mailbox is an internet meme hosted by The Story Siren to share new books that bloggers have bought, won, received for review, been gifted, or borrowed.




In My Mailbox This Week:

So the past 2 weeks I have gotten a few more books for my shelf! I am ever so happy to have more books for my collection and to read! Every time I go to the store I HAVE to grab a book!

Bought:


Cinder- Marissa Meyer
Torn- Amanda Hocking
Crave- Melissa Darnell
The Hunger Games (Trilogy)- Suzanne Collins



WON:
I won a copy of Bloodman by Robert Pobi off of a Goodreads giveaway from Simon & Schuster Canada
Thank You So Much!!!



Bloodman- Robert Pobi

6 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about Cinder and I really like Crave. The Hunger Games is amazing! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am excited to read the Hunger Games book and heard they were REALLY good! My friend read Cinder and said she really enjoyed it also so I can't wait to read it. I've heard mixed reviews for Crave but I always have to read a book before jumping to the "Not want to touch it" mind set.

      Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  2. Great buys!! Cinder is one I have GOT to get! I LOVE fairy tale alterations! Check out our IMM this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! :) I am excited to read it also!

      Delete
  3. Cinder and The Hunger Games are absolutely incredible! I hope that you enjoy them as much as I did. Congrats on your book win too, that's great!

    Enjoy them all!

    New to your blog,
    Stephanie
    Follow back/Check out my latest post @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting and stopping by! So far I am enjoying The Hunger Games very much!

      Happy reading!

      Delete