Thursday, March 8, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (2)



So yes, I am aware that it's Thursday and not Wednesday! I have been awfully sick the past few days where I could barely move or do anything and I'm sure it's pneumonia. Today I don't feel too bad so I thought I'd do my WoW today because I couldn't yesterday. Hope you all don't mind :)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.






This Week on my Waiting On Wednesday...






Ascend
By Amanda Hocking
Expected Publishing Date- April 24, 2012


Summary (From Goodreads)

With a war looming on the horizon, Wendy's fate seems sealed. But everything she sacrificed might be in vain if she can't save the ones she loves. Her whole life has been leading up to this, and it's all coming to an end.






So I own Switched & just got Torn the other day and I am excited to get the 3rd book to add to the series! I haven't yet read any of them as I am currently reading The Hunger Games but I am very excited to crack these babies open and get my hands on the 3rd book that is set to come out next month *fingers crossed* And hopefully some new upcoming reviews :)

No comments:

Post a Comment