Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Musing (4)

Musing Monday is a weekly event where MizB of Should Be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.




Question:
Other than working at a job, what is your biggest interruption to reading? What takes you away from your book(s)

 Answer:
Well this can be a lot of things. I don't work as I'm a stay at home mom but I tend to be a procrastinator when it comes to...well, life. I want to do so much things at the same that I wish I could have like 10 more of me to get everything done. I have phases. I read for a bit, then I change over to crochet, then I change over to Video Games...so yeah. At the moment I'm on Video Games so it's pretty much me wanting to do so much at the same time that I can't get a lot in. 


What's  your answer to Musing Monday? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment